Outfit: snow scene

Merry Christmas Eve! We never get snow on time for Christmas in the UK, but unusually we did get it a couple of weeks ago so I dashed out to finally snap this skirt I’ve had since last Christmas, but really needed a snow scene to show it off.
So, apologies that it’s no longer on sale, but hopefully you’ll forgive me… I’m just pleased I finally ticked off a snow shoot from my blog photo wishlist! It wasn’t actually as cold as I thought it’d be, but  I’m kind of glad I don’t have to do it often…
And really, that’s all I have to say today. I have a snoozing puppy at my feet and Christmas films to watch 😀
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow scene
Lindybop alpine novelty print skirt outfit in Christmas snow sceneBeret: eBay
Jumper: ‘Tova’ Bright & Beautiful
Brooch: ‘To be Jolly’ c/o Erstwilder
Gloves: Collectif
Belt: Collectif
Skirt: Lindybop (last year)
Boots: Sainsbury’s (last year)
Bag: ‘Connie’ Ollie & Nic
I hope you all have lovely breaks and eat all the food!

1. Marilyn
    December 24, 2017 / 8:44 pm

Beautiful outfit. Wishing you and yours a Blessed Christmas and a Happy,Healthy 2018.
    Marilyn

• CiCi Marie
      December 28, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Thanks indeed – and to you!

2. December 27, 2017 / 5:30 pm

Woohoooo you got some snow too!! Glad you got to run out and get the snowy photos you always dreamed of. There’s something so magical about it!

3. December 27, 2017 / 7:11 pm

This shoot turned out incredibly well! It can be hard shooting in snow, especially if it’s actually snowing as you can end up with snowflakes on the camera lens – these photos are super duper snow shots. The leather gloves and obi belt really finish it off to perfection, they’re a bit unexpected and counteract the girly factor of the Christmassy skirt. It actually looks very ‘grown up’ on you.

Hope that you had a lovely Christmas. I took your advice, and ate all the food. I’m going to double in size if I carry on like this!!

P.S. The new blog layout is looking good, very fresh and neat.

• CiCi Marie
      December 28, 2017 / 12:00 pm

I don’t know how I didn’t end up with snowflakes on the lens actually!! I put that down to my camera more than my skillz…

Ah, overeating is what Christmas is all about, no one can go on like that all year so make the most of it 😉

Glad you like the new layout! I’ve actually changed the whole site over from Blogger to WordPress because it was about time! xx

4. December
    December 27, 2017 / 7:52 pm

Yes!!! I have this skirt, and I’ve been trying to figure out how to wear it. I love your outfit so much!

• CiCi Marie
      December 28, 2017 / 12:01 pm

Hope I helped! I quite like pairing it with a turtleneck, because it’s not expected and it helps it feel more ‘grown up’ than overly girly, I think.

5. December 29, 2017 / 2:09 am

Lovely winter outfit- so perfect that you were able to get some snow photos to pair with it! Also loving your new blog design!

6. December 29, 2017 / 11:16 am

You shouldn’t apologise for showing older stuff – you’re a blogger, not a sales assistant! I think it’s nice to see clothes people really like, the things they wear a lot.

We didn’t have any snow, but as I hate the stuff I wasn’t too upset!

7. December 30, 2017 / 3:47 pm

I love the new blog redesign! Very slick. 🙂 I actually got this print (in a dress) last Christmas and only recently shared it on the blog myself. It’s just too perfect for winter not to style it every year! I’m loving the black leather accessories and may need to try that myself… Hope you have an awesome NYE!!

-Kara