Outfit: a touch of sparkle + Hell Bunny discount code!

Right, we’re practically in November now so I’m bringing out the glitter and the snowflakes… If the shops can do it, so can I! And sorry folks, no Halloween outfit this year. I only really bother if I have a party to go to and also I set the bar too high last year, I feel…
When you see what’s in this outfit, you’ll know why I particularly couldn’t contain my eagerness for some festive sparkle (and scroll to the bottom if you’re here for the discount code!)… Because, folks, it’s finally here. The Hell Bunny glitter frame bag I’ve wanted for nearly a year is mine! Ok, so they never made the mint green one and that dream has died (unless it does get revived for Spring 17), but the silver is just as delicious, don’t you think (there’s also a red version)? And will probably go with more, come to think of it, particularly in the festive season. Oh, I absolutely adore it. I think you might just be seeing it again before the year is through. It’s going to take a fair amount of willpower not to have it in every outfit quite frankly.
Such a beautiful bag needed an equally pretty outfit, and thankfully this season Hell Bunny have provided. I particularly love this new lurex Angette jumper (which also comes in black, silver and red, although for the black one you’ll need to find it at a stockist). I don’t have many v necks these days, so when one comes along with glitter and a bow in a lovely shade of green I’m all over it. And crucially – not itchy! It is a perfect match for this skirt – which seems to hang on me much better than its cotton sisters (note, unusually, I haven’t shortened this one so it’s at actual length). In both items I’m my usual Hell Bunny size XS, so follow the size guide (the top has a fair amount of stretch though).
I’ve not quite got to the end of my gushing – the snowflake hairclip! In a twist of fate, just as I was giving up hope of finding one to pair with this outfit, which was the vision I had in my head from the start, Viva La Lux posted an experimental new design on Instagram… And there it was! As patience is my middle name I bought the first one immediately before it even had chance to hit Etsy and I regret nothing. You can now also buy a red and gold version, but the silver is still my favourite.
If that’s not all, my shoes are new too! I very rarely wear outfits of entirely new items but it just so happens everything here turned up at the same time and was made for each other. If you recognise the shoes, clever you – you did just see them in my Autumn bargains post!
Hell Bunny Angette top, Doralee skirt, Tippi bag with snowflake fascinator

Viva La Lux snowflake hair fascinator

Hell Bunny Angette top in green lurex

Hell Bunny Angette top, Doralee skirt, Tippi bag with snowflake fascinator

Hell Bunny Angette top in green lurex

Hell Bunny Angette top, Doralee skirt, Tippi bag with snowflake fascinator

Pin-up style snowflake hair fascinator

Hell Bunny Angette top, Doralee skirt, Tippi bag with snowflake fascinator

Hell Bunny Angette top, Doralee skirt, Tippi bag with snowflake fascinator

Hell Bunny Tippi frame bag in silver

Hell Bunny Angette top, Doralee skirt, Tippi bag with snowflake fascinator
Hair accessory: Viva La Lux
Now, how about that discount code I promised in the header? Use the codeΒ cicim20!%Β for 20% off on hellbunny.comΒ (before anyone asks, it does include the symbols). That’s my mega early Christmas present to you – so now go forth, buy all the sparkles!

1. October 30, 2016 / 9:09 am

I think you must be the first to put up a Christmassy outfit this year and I say BRING IT ON! I love Halloween but I was so happy when I went to the shops the other day and saw the Christmas decorations starting to come out. I really can't say what my favourite HB piece in this outfit is (Hell Bunny does it again) but I think the bag and snowflake look brilliant together. Those two are definitely things that I can see going nicely with a lot of festive outfits, and you can go right on ahead and keep showing that bag.

• October 30, 2016 / 9:15 am

Ha, when you're putting them up before Halloween you know you're getting in there early!! I mean, partly it's cos I need to review these pieces so that you all can grab them before they sell out – you're welcome ;D

2. October 30, 2016 / 9:31 am

I have been waiting patiently to see what the green sparkly top was since you shared a peek on your Instagram! It's so lovely. And the sparkly bag and hair clip too. All just wintry gorgeousness. I really don't mind seeing something festive instead of something Halloween! Xx

• October 30, 2016 / 9:34 am

Yes it's super pretty! Glad you can cope with Christmas coming early over here πŸ˜‰ I've skipped Halloween and gone straight to the sparkles this year! xx

3. October 30, 2016 / 12:27 pm

I have just gone ahead and bought the skirt and top! Thanks so much for the 20% discount code too! I was in 2 minds about the top before as I have the same problem as you with itchy tops / jumpers. Happy Halloween! x

• October 30, 2016 / 2:46 pm

Happy to help πŸ™‚ yes sparkly lurex can be a gamble but you shouldn't have anything to worry about with this one! x

4. October 30, 2016 / 4:55 pm

Oh my! Such an amazingly lovely look. I love everything you've put together here. So pretty!

5. October 30, 2016 / 5:57 pm

I love the colours here and everything seems to fit you like a dream. That bag is pretty darn sweet too. I can see why you were so keen on getting one.

Your makeup here looks fantastic.

• November 1, 2016 / 1:47 pm

Aw, thanks Suzanne. I tried especially hard with my make-up that day πŸ˜€

6. October 30, 2016 / 11:46 pm

Such a lovely festive outfit, that top is so gorgeous (and on my wishlist)! Perfect styling and so much sparkle, love it! That hair piece is amazing too, so gorgeous!! x

• November 1, 2016 / 1:48 pm

I'd been looking for a snowflake hair piece like this one for sooooo long – so happy to finally have one! x

7. October 31, 2016 / 10:32 am

Wow I love this whole outfit Cici! Such a stunning festive outfit, I especially love that bag and snowflake hair accessory! πŸ™‚

8. October 31, 2016 / 3:14 pm

I adore your shoes and top, but then I have to adore the skirt too because it brings both together so well. Such a lovely ensemble! Kx

• November 1, 2016 / 1:49 pm

That's good – the skirt might have been sad otherwise πŸ˜‰ x

9. November 1, 2016 / 12:12 am

Could you be any cuter? I love this look! Green and blue will always be one of my favorite color combos, and I love that you found a fun way to incorporate a holiday that you love, Christmas, into the look without being too over the top. The snowflake hair clip is so pretty! I see why you had to jump on it ASAP.

• November 1, 2016 / 1:50 pm

Oh believe me, I'm just as much a fan of OTT Christmas too, but I thought I'd try a bit of subtlety before I bring out the whoppers nearer the time ;D

10. November 1, 2016 / 8:41 pm

You never get it wrong. You always look amazing!

11. November 2, 2016 / 2:53 pm

That's an ace bag – it looks great with your outfit.

I managed to miss out on Hell Bunny's fatgirl-sized Halloween stuff – I won't be leaving it so late next year, that's for sure.

12. November 7, 2016 / 7:17 am

You look lovely in this outfit! I have a dress in the same tartan fabric from last year and just recently bought the black version of this top πŸ™‚ I went to buy the bag, then ended up leaving with the top instead since it was cheaper. I'm hoping they won't sold out on the bag, I wish my bf would get it for me for Christmas πŸ˜€

13. November 7, 2016 / 5:18 pm

Sparkle is fab any time of the year, and we have had some pretty cold weather recently so the snowflakes fit in beautifully! Every autumn I pull out the tartans. Super chic and quite warm too so win win!