I haven't done a make-up review for a while, largely because I've kind of plateaued with my purchases recently. But this lip pencil was a Christmas present that is still doing me proud. I had been meaning to try a red version of this Nars classic ever since purchasing this nude pink.
- Feels lovely on - hardly notice you're wearing it
- Incredibly easy to apply because of the pencil shape
- Strong colour, wears pretty well
- Expensive (£17.50)
- Shows up lip imperfections - if you're even slightly flakey, it'll tell the whole world
- A bit drying after a few hours - a primer is a good idea
- Requires a sharpener when run down (and anything but a Nars one will waste too much product)
Well worth trying if you can afford it and want to expand your matte orange-red lipstick collection (what, doesn't everyone have one of these?).
Follow me at Bloglovin' ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram