I am on a quest to find a dupe for my favourite red orange from Ruby & Millie, sadly discontinued now.
I haven’t quite got there yet, but this one is a step in the right direction that I thought worth sharing. As reddish orange lipsticks go, it’s a good one and for some might be the subtle lick of orange you’re after. In the tube, it doesn’t actually look all that orange…
And where it differs to the Ruby & Millie one is by not being quite as bright or quite as orange as that lipstick, but it’s quite close. And for the price, I think it’s worth checking out…
- Subtle orange red colour that is difficult to find in most lipstick ranges
- Moisturising – nice texture, not sticky
- I like the packaging – see-through lid makes it easy to find the colour you’re looking for in a bag of many!
- Good price at £7.49
- Not the best staying power
- This is supposedly a ‘glossy’ lipstick, while I don’t think it’s super shiny, it’s more so than I like, although you can blot this away mostly
I also really like the Red Lacquer shade from this range as I’ve said before. It’s worth checking out.