It might be obvious, but I’m a little obsessed by the new Revlon Ultimate Suede lipstick range and have now got three in my possession, the other two being Designer and Trendsetter.
This shade is a warm reddish mid pink – it’s darker than Designer and redder, warmer and not as bright as Trendsetter.
It comes out of the tube pretty true to colour. I like this as a daytime pink.
- Pretty cherry-pink lip colour that’s just a step darker than my other favourite in the range, Designer
- Does come out like it is in the tube, which I’ve found isn’t always the case with this range
- Minimal transfer
- Long-wearing – not as much as Designer, but I think that’s because it’s a darker shade so more noticeable when it wears off; but note that does take hours still!
- Great packaging
- The fact that it does wear off slightly faster than lighter shades in the range
- I think it’s ever-so-slightly more drying than others, but I still don’t need to wear lip balm so not a big deal
Now which next… I have my eye on Couture!