Following on from my enthusiastic review of another lipstick in this range (Trendsetter), this time I’m talking about a lighter, coral shade that is much more appropriate for daytime wear.
What’s that you say? This looks more like a bright pinky-red? Why yes, in the case, so it does. I actually bought it thinking it was a warm red and that’s definitely what it looks like in the tube.
But then the swatch comes out a bit pinker…
And on your lips, because the colour isn’t that dense, it transforms into a light pink! Shown here in natural light, this is a pretty true account of the shade.
It’s currently my favourite daytime lipstick and I’m already wearing it to death. And that’s because it just. doesn’t. budge.
To reiterate some points of my last review:
- Lovely natural pink colour, even if nothing like what’s in the tube
- Once this lipstick dries you can’t feel it on
- It doesn’t dry your lips out
- It barely transfers and is incredibly long-wearing – I’ll still be wearing most of this the evening of the morning I apply it
- The packaging is great – distinctive and obvious what colour it is, so if you have more than one it’s fab
- I still don’t like the blunt bullet shape much
- It’s nothing like the colour in the tube, which is ok because I still like it, but I’d have been disappointed if I didn’t like coral pink!
If you haven’t tried a lipstick from this range yet, you must!