- Gorgeous tropical pink colour
- After some initial slight stickiness, the lipstick dries and you honestly forget you have it on
- It isn’t drying! A matte lipstick that isn’t drying!
- Incredibly minimal transfer – but especially after it’s ‘set’; it doesn’t budge!
- The most long-wearing lipstick I own – needs a top up after a big meal, but only displays minimal damage even then
- Packaging – very unique and easy to find the colour you’re after in your bag
- Bullet shape – it’s that blunt-ended shape I hate because it makes precise application tricky
And, er, that’s all I can really think of to say on the bad points. Is it clear yet that I love this lipstick? If they had colour dupes of my other favourite Nars, Mac, etc, I honestly would go and buy them all, just to finally be able to eat a sandwich without spreading most of my lipstick to my chin for once (I don’t know why that always happens to me, only that it does).
A most excellent choice for staying put during the working day – stay tuned for a review of a lighter, coral pink to come.