It is a bit drying as a lot of mattes are, so in these photos I'm wearing over some Carmex lip balm that has given the finish a slight glossy texture as well as muting the colour a tad - which actually I didn't mind for once.
- Great unique, bright colour
- Strong pigmentation
- Good matte finish
- Lovely fruity strawberry smell that doesn't transfer into chemical strawberry taste in your mouth
- Packaging clearly indicates colour and is distinctive with a white lid - stands out from all the black cases in my bag!
- Good price at £6.99
- Very sticky texture after initial application onto bare lips that does go away after a bit when the lipstick dries, but means blotting with tissue is DISASTROUS
- After a few hours, it's a bit drying - I like to apply over balm
- Not easy to wear as a stain
- After a few hours it sort of 'beads' together on your lips - the only way I found to get rid was to scrape them off and reapply, or apply over balm
- It really doesn't have the staying power of 14 hours, so bit of false advertisement! I'd say you can get a good few out of it but after that it starts to go patchy
Follow me at Bloglovin' ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram