Another pink lipstick review to add to my collection, this time a look at a classic dusky pink lipstick that’s rather nice for daytime wear. Kind of Grace Kelly-esque. In some ways this is a similar shade to Rockalily Vintage Vixen but Classic Rose is slightly darker and is actually more matte.
So, here is a Boots No7 lipstick, Stay Perfect in shade Classic Rose.
And here it is on…
Applied in full…
Applied more lightly…
As you can see, applied more lightly it looks quite natural – on me it’s almost like a slightly darker version of my actual lip colour so rather flattering.
- Lovely dusky pink shade
- Has a vintage vibe as it is matte
- Colour lasts well and wears quite evenly
- Colour is buildable
- Doesn’t bleed
- Can hardly notice you’re wearing it
- Good value for money at £9.50
- Slightly drying
- Texture can highlight imperfections on the lips
- Strange blunt-shaped bullet means to get clean lines you may need a brush
All in all though, quite impressive for a lipstick under £10. It helps that I do like the colour, but if you didn’t, to get a nice matte lipstick in another colour it may be worth checking the range out.