These yummy cookies are so, so simple to make and really delish! Be warned though - they are super moreish.
1 cup organic unsalted peanut butter
1/3 cup granulated cane sugar
1 large egg, slightly beaten
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180 c.
2. Line the bottoms of two 12-by-18-inch sheet pans with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, stir the peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda and salt until combined.
4. Stir in the chocolate and peanuts.
5. Using a small, greased ice cream scoop, measure out the dough in teaspoon sized balls.
6. Place the dough on the prepared pans, spacing them 2 inches apart.
7. Bake on the middle shelves of the oven, rotating the pans 180 degrees halfway through the baking time, until lightly golden and spread to a puffy mound (should be about 12-14 minutes.)
8. Let cool completely on the pans on wire racks.