This is one for the celiacs. I’m not one, and I think I’d have a nervous breakdown if I was one because I am obsessed with cakes, cookies, brownies, bread – anything stodgy and floury basically.
These yummy cookies are so, so simple to make and really delish! Be warned though – they are super moreish.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 c.
2. Line the bottoms of two
12-by-18-inch sheet pans with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, stir the peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking
soda and salt until combined.
4. Stir in the chocolate and peanuts.
5. Using a small, greased ice cream scoop, measure out the
dough in teaspoon sized balls.
6. Place the dough on the prepared pans, spacing them 2 inches
7. Bake on the middle shelves of the oven, rotating the pans
180 degrees halfway through the baking time, until lightly golden and spread to
a puffy mound (should be about 12-14 minutes.)
8. Let cool completely on the pans on wire racks.