Cici and I have been a little slow on the blog lately – mainly because C has been busy at the Olympic village getting her sports volunteer on and I’ve been busy applying for jobs… and getting jobs! yay!
So sorry that this is just a quick little post, but I thought Id share with you an oh so simple pudding recipe, which is also oh so yum!
Blueberry Drizzle Puff
What you’ll need:
1 (8 oz.) package philadelphia, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. Almond Extract
1-1/2 cups frozen blueberries
3 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
1 tsp Almond Extract
3 shakes of salt
chopped almonds (optional)
- Lay one whole pastry sheet onto a greased cookie
sheet.Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract together until well
blended. Spread on top of pastry sheet.
- Top with frozen blueberries.
- Cut second puff pastry sheet into 10 long strips.
Weave strips on top of blueberries
- Bake at 190.c for 25-35 minutes or until golden
- You can pipe the frosting on for a fancy effect (I just poured it on and rubbed it in) and
sprinkle with chopped almonds if desired (I didn’t do this because I don’t like almonds – euk).